ImageMakers National Photography Contest
designed to help members go beyond snapshots and develop skills to take impactful
photographs. The current popularity and accessibility of photography makes it a
powerful activity to engage youth of all ages, simultaneously teaching skills
they will use for the rest of their lives.
Submission Rules & Guidelines
- Only ONE entry per AGE GROUP per CATEGORY is allowed!
- All artwork MUST be mailed to your Regional Host Site to be received by Jan 24th. Follow guidelines listed below.
- ImageMakers National Photography Contest entries should be 8x10 inches. This does not include the size of the mat.
- Photographs must be matted
according to instructions.
- Identification labels affixed to the back of
photographs are required. These labels can be found in the Appendix of the contest guide on bgca.net