The National Fine Arts Exhibit provides youth the opportunity to express themselves creatively, build confidence, learn new skills in the visual arts, and showcase their artwork in the community
Submission Rules & Guideline:
- Only ONE entry per AGE GROUP per CATEGORY is allowed
- All artwork MUST be mailed to your Regional Host Site to be received by March 15th. Follow guidelines listed below.
- Drawings, pastels, collages and mixed media created using pencil, pastel, or chalk must be sprayed with a fixative or covered with a transparent wrapping to prevent smudging
- Artwork in all categories, except for oil and acrylic, should be matted
- Oil and acrylic work must be painted on stretched canvas, canvas board, prepared paper, wood, etc., and must be submitted to the regional judges unframed.
- Identification labels affixed to the back of photographs are required. These labels can be found in the Appendix of the contest guide on bgca.net