Welcome to BGCA’s Arts Contests Submissions Portal. Thank you for submitting your artwork! We are excited to see all the amazing talent from youth from around the world!
The submissions portal is now closed. If you missed uploading your images to the portal or have a delay in shipping, please contact your regional host site immediately.
- Artwork is being prepared by your regional host for judging. Contests will take place between April and May 21st. You may contact your regional host to find out when your artwork will be judged.
- After judging, you will receive an email from your host site to inform you on the status of your artwork.
- National judging will not take place until July. Winners will be notified after judging and posted on bgca.net.
The National Fine Arts Exhibit provides youth the opportunity to express themselves creatively, build confidence, learn new skills in the visual arts, and showcase their artwork in the community
Submission Rules & Guideline:
- Only ONE entry per AGE GROUP per CATEGORY is allowed
- All artwork MUST be mailed to your Regional Host Site to be received by Jan 24th. Follow guidelines listed below.
- Drawings, pastels, collages and mixed media created using pencil, pastel, or chalk must be sprayed with a fixative or covered with a transparent wrapping to prevent smudging
- Artwork in all categories, except for oil and acrylic, should be matted
- Oil and acrylic work must be painted on stretched canvas, canvas board, prepared paper, wood, etc., and must be submitted to the regional judges unframed.
labels affixed to the back of photographs are required. These labels can be found in
the Appendix of the contest guide on bgca.net